Zachary Hamilton is Vice President of the Health Care department at Kwame Building Group.
Mr. Hamilton has more than 20 years of experience in the management, construction and maintenance of facilities. He is a detail-oriented manager well versed in the requirements of delivering a high-quality program while ensuring that all stakeholders are included in the process.
- Construction Leadership Institute
- Construction Management Association of America
- St. Louis Council of Construction Consumer
- Associated General Contractors
- American Society of Healthcare Engineers